Thursday, December 18, 2008

#10!

10.  finish my bachelor of science.

My last professor FINALLY posted our grades from our final, which was approximately eleventy-two days ago.  I am good to go!  I wasn't really worried about my grade, but you never wanna jinx yourself...haha.  I ended up with 3 A's, and my calculus II grade, which although I was impressed with considering my complete lack of advanced math skills, am not particularly proud of.  I am, however, particularly proud of the A I received in hydrogeology - not an easy class.  I graduate on Saturday, and Chad will get to make fun of my honor cords - which are admittedly dorky.

My parents, Chad, and my good friends Mikey O. and James will be there.  Exxxxciting!  I feel so grown up.  I will post pictures after!  

(I still await 2/3 finance offers for my car...come on people, i'm impatient, and have a need to shop around.)

No comments: