well, I am back from my internship in Nevada. It was absolutely fabulous, and although the town was ridiculous, the people were awesome. I made some great friends and I am officially doing my thesis there, so it will be interesting.
I can check another item off my 101 list:
#58: go camping with chad.
we went camping in cripple creek, CO. this is west of Colorado Springs, and very pretty. We stayed at a very nice campground, ate smores, and checked out some cool local stuff. we went to the Florissant Fossil Beds National Park and I may or may not have stolen some fossils...we also toured an older underground gold mine, which was pretty cool. We ended up sleeping in the car in the middle of the night because the tent was miserable, but once we get a different tent it will be much better.
We have also made a lot of progress with wedding stuff. We are meeting with a caterer next week, and meeting with a florist and photographer this Sunday. I am really excited to see what the florist has for ideas. I am also excited to do the tasting with the caterer next week, and start doing tastings for wedding cupcakes...you can never have too many cupcakes, right?
Anyway, I'm currently watching bridezillas and drinking big red + vanilla vodka (ridiculously delicious)...so this is a short and sweet update :)
Crestone Peak ski descent
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment