Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I haven't blogged in a long time. oops.

Anyway, I meant to do the 365 project last year, but I forgot until about March. Then it seemed silly. So I'll do it this year! I'm not going to post a picture every day though, I think I'll condense my weekly photos to one post on the weekends, because nobody wants to be overloaded with posts every day, right?  Right.  I do not guarantee my pictures will be interesting or good. So since it is January 2, here are my 2 photos for this week:


January 1, 2011


My dad rang in the new year by snoring. We are obviously party animals.


January 2, 2011


Today, I am making a list of dinners to cook/groceries to buy for said dinners.  So, I'm pouring through some cookbooks/Cooking Light issues.  Not exciting, but true.


Hopefully, I'll have some more exciting pictures next week since I'll actually get out of the house instead of doing exciting things like laundry and cleaning and listmaking. Wooooo.


Happy New Year, everyone.



No comments: