January 23, 2011: He likes froyo almost as much as his momma.

January 24, 2011: Pomegranate power up Jamba: great breakfast, or greatest breakfast? (The answer is greatest. It tastes like a fruit roll up.)

January 25, 2011: Spongebob faces got me through work today.

January 26, 2011: I like the way the car on the right looks all psycho.

January 27, 2011: Found this rock at work. Win.

January 28, 2011: Delicious lunch break cupcake. I couldn't resist biting the frosting before I took a picture, sorry.

January 29, 2011: Dear Chipotle vegetarian burrito, you are my favorite.


January 24, 2011: Pomegranate power up Jamba: great breakfast, or greatest breakfast? (The answer is greatest. It tastes like a fruit roll up.)

January 25, 2011: Spongebob faces got me through work today.

January 26, 2011: I like the way the car on the right looks all psycho.

January 27, 2011: Found this rock at work. Win.

January 28, 2011: Delicious lunch break cupcake. I couldn't resist biting the frosting before I took a picture, sorry.

January 29, 2011: Dear Chipotle vegetarian burrito, you are my favorite.


3 comments:
You had a smoothie for breakfast, a cupcake for lunch and then a veggie burrito. I'd say that's a balanced diet!
Is that froyo cup from somewhere in Stapleton? A good place nearby could be both amazing and devastating.
It is indeed Mike! It's called menchies and it's in northfield by the movie theater. I like it a lot.
Post a Comment