February 6, 2011: Kirby

February 7, 2011: Chad's laptop committed suicide off the arm of the couch
(aka Kirby knocked it off) and yet somehow...it still works.
So pathetic with the epically broken hinge and missing keys.

February 8, 2011: Nuggets game. I love club level.

February 9, 2011: Work coupon. I love my coworkers.

February 10, 2011: Chocolate Cherry Whoopie Pie.
Thank you Whole Foods.

February 11, 2011: "He's not cute. I don't even like him."

February 12, 2011: Working overtime.
Nothing like a fresh box of microscope slides...?


February 7, 2011: Chad's laptop committed suicide off the arm of the couch
(aka Kirby knocked it off) and yet somehow...it still works.
So pathetic with the epically broken hinge and missing keys.

February 8, 2011: Nuggets game. I love club level.

February 9, 2011: Work coupon. I love my coworkers.

February 10, 2011: Chocolate Cherry Whoopie Pie.
Thank you Whole Foods.

February 11, 2011: "He's not cute. I don't even like him."

February 12, 2011: Working overtime.
Nothing like a fresh box of microscope slides...?


No comments:
Post a Comment