January 30, 2011: Kirby is a cuddler. I am a sleeper.
(no, I did not take this picture, but it still counts.)

(no, I did not take this picture, but it still counts.)

February 2, 2011: Pei Wei for lunch with my mom.
Fortune says, "You will attract cultured and artistic people to your home." LIES

February 3, 2011: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

February 4, 2011: Two pictures today - science, and weather.


February 5, 2011: Two pictures again. We went to Abrusci's for a carby dinner (mmm pesto artichoke linguini), and then to the Boulder Theater to see Amos Lee (excellent).


Fortune says, "You will attract cultured and artistic people to your home." LIES

February 3, 2011: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

February 4, 2011: Two pictures today - science, and weather.


February 5, 2011: Two pictures again. We went to Abrusci's for a carby dinner (mmm pesto artichoke linguini), and then to the Boulder Theater to see Amos Lee (excellent).





No comments:
Post a Comment