this check is well on it's way. I started calorie counting on Thursday and have lost 3 pounds thus far. I believe I will be at 5 pounds by the end of the week. I'm not sure how much I really want to lose total, but I think going down a size would be nice, so we'll aim for a 6 rather than an 8. I really don't care to be honest, as long as I finally feel good about myself. I also haven't even had time to exercise yet so that could help, too.
17. try a new restaurant every other month.
on Friday, we had a date night (#44!) at Pinocchio's, a new Italian place nearby. It was very good (I hoarded my calories all day and saved 1000 out of my allowed 1350 for dinner...I didn't need them all though!), I tried a new wine (#41!) - Hob Nob chard. I thought it was good.
25. do 10 random acts of kindness.
helped an old lady with her groceries at whole foods last week.
35. recycle regularly for at least 6 months.
this has been going steady for 3 months, looking good!
84. make some new girl friends.
not wanting to replace people here, just trying. I have about 95% guy friends, ladies are good too. I have made a couple at school so I think this is going well! I've also gotten closer to one of my cousins who hasn't been around much growing up.
I think that is some solid progress! In other news, Kate at elefantitas alegres is doing a giveaway for an adorable bikini bag, and I want in on that action! so check it out if you're interested.

1 comment:
I'd be careful of going too low on your calories. I've got a friend who's over 200lb and I think he's going for 1700 (not counting exercise). 1500 plus extra allowances for working out is probably safer to keep your metabolism from shutting down. Good luck on the rest of the weight, it slows down but the pace gets mentally easier to maintain as you go.
Post a Comment