Sunday, March 29, 2009

congrats and complaints

I like lists. so, in honor of this, lists:

congrats:
  • to kate, who got married on saturday. best wishes and enjoy your honeymoon!
  • also to mandy, who got married on saturday as well...saw pictures on FB, she looked great!
  • and erin! who got married today. big wedding weekend.
  • to my mom, for making some amazing chocolate malt cupcakes with cherry buttercream from scratch for a bake sale for March of Dimes. OMG. (side note: our team has raised about $3000 bucks so far!)
  • to ME! for making ebay my bitch just now and outbidding 6 other people in the last 35 seconds. knotties, part of my MOH gift dilemma has been solved :)
complaints:
  • I think I have the flu. lots of body aches, fever, and my lungs are crying. I cannot even miss class tomorrow because I have 2 presentations tomorrow and also we missed 2 days last week for the blizzard.
  • I did not get my paycheck direct deposited last week for some unknown reason. wtf, CSU!?
  • I have now received 5 notifications in the last 2 weeks that I need to pay my student loans, after talking to the company 3 times and supposedly "resolving" the issue. This really annoys me because I used to work student loans for a living, and I know how it works. All they need to do is type my name into the student clearinghouse and in .000002 seconds see that I am still enrolled in school and they need to STFU and defer them. but no.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

but of course i know what you're talking about...i am white after all. Grocery shopping? Lawnmower? ah...the list goes on.