Monday, February 8, 2010

Someone's got a case of the Mondays...

Not me, because my Mondays are awesome. No obligations. I could do without the allergy/possible sickness issues I've got going on, but whatevs. Could be worse, right?

Anyway, my random topic of today's post is (drumroll): spring clothing I'm too broke to afford but am still dying to own.

Let's start with Anthropologie, my one and true store love. If I could live there, I totally would.

Adorable.

This also comes in red, but I'm digging the navy. Plus, I look good in blue.

I love this cardi. Yellow is horrendous on almost everyone, but I'd suffer through it for this.

This dress doesn't really scream "spring" to me, but I think it is cute.


I'm not sure why I like this top, but I do.

They call this a jacket, but I say it is an adorable cardi. That I NEED.

On to J.Crew, my other clothing love, which is wayyyy out of my price range 99% of the time. Except at the outlet, where I always seem to score deals.

Don't ask me to explain myself here. I just like it.

I want to casually shop and then eat lunch on a lanai in this.
I want this whole outfit. Not that I could pull it off.
I need this (in peacock or bright pink) to lounge on the beach in. Once I, you know, finish the 30 day shred.

Lastly, we'll head over to Ann Taylor Loft - you know, the poorer woman's J.Crew.

Fairly confident adorable outfits look ridiculous on me, but I like the top.

Need to add this shirt to my collection.

I need this whole outfit.

LOVE these shoes.

I need this dress for something...not sure what yet, but something.


So there you have it: my spring needs. Commence judging my fashion sense and/or taste!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all of it. All. Of. It.

Gosh I wish I was rich...and skinny :)

LetMeEatCake Eat With Me! said...

I can't believe Spring clothing is out already! Why is Anthropologie so freakin cute but so darn expensive! I want that grey dress and the yellow sweater!

rena said...

I'm loving all the cardis and tops! Very sad we have neither JCrew or Loft here :( or Anthro for that matter

Vic said...

Love the navy cardigan and the lanai dress most of all! And the shoes, always the shoes...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I had a case of the Mondays on Thursday. Ruffles make everything better though!