so, I logged onto the knot today, saw this, and promptly fainted:

umm, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.
I know most of you former bride types were all psyched about the count down, but this is really wigging me out. I expect to fully flip shit tomorrow, when it says 99.
in
stuff you actually care about other news, have you been watching the olympics? I always forget how much I enjoy them (although, I have to give a shout out to the summer games, which I am ALWAYS pumped for) until they come back around, and I find myself glued to coverage of random sports I never watch otherwise. The US is doing great, and the men's figure skating finals last night were pretty awesome. Too bad the Russian silver medalist, Plushenko, is being a giant whine-bag about it. He spent the medal ceremony pouting/eye-rolling, and has spent today whining to any media outlet that will listen about how he was robbed. (I found
this article, which briefly explains his loss, interesting.)
this update is pretty damn brief, but I gots stuff to do. So I leave you with this:
3 comments:
When I read your title and "fainting spell" I quickly became concerned that something happened to you. Only to find out you were just wigging out with your countdown. :-P It's all down hill from here and it will be here before you know it! Get excited! :-)
Ha! Sorry for the false alarm :)
I've been thinking about you lately - best wishes/happy thoughts for Mike.
Awwwwwwww, I remember those days...and then it was the Nest and 100 days until your baby is due!
Post a Comment