- We are down to 116 days until the wedding. When.the.eff.did.that.happen?! Freaking my mind out.
- I've lost 8 pounds since December. Not really a lot, but considering that involved Christmas/New Year's food pig-outs, and involves me eating healthy, but still enjoying a cupcake once a month or whatever, I feel pretty good. So there.
- New anthro catalog in the mail yesterday = way too much money I want to spend. However, my bff gets a 25% discount...
- Yesterday while teaching, a couple students kept calling me "ma'am" - this thoroughly weirded me out for some reason. I'm only like...4 or 5 years older than most of them, and I do have some students that look older than my parents. Plus, I look about 12.* Stop it!
- I want a new swimsuit for the honeymoon...any recs? I found some cute ones on victoriassecret.com, but eh. I don't really want to spend $100, but some quality should be involved.
*funny story: everyone thinks I'm 12, but when I bought my car in December 08, the guy at my bank asked if I was 16 yet. WTF.

2 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss! You're awesome. Oh and I threw that Anthro catalog away, IMMEDIATELY, without looking at anything. It's my crack.
Excuse me ma'am, but are you including the day of your wedding in the countdown or stopping the day before? It's crucial to account for these details. Thank you, ma'am.
-Gene Christoforous
Countdown Clock Regulator
Time Division, Internet Council
Post a Comment