this is going to be another quick post to encourage you all to formspring me and ask me questions.
I promise another big update should be coming next week, with pictures of our finished invitations. They are getting sent in the next couple weeks, but I want to try to get them done (or at least half) in the next week. Our final catering tasting is Monday, and then we will know what our menu choices are and can print the RSVPs.
Today I was scheduled for jury duty, but got dismissed early (my juror number was really high...1800 something. so not shocking).
Next Thursday, I am scheduled for surgery - finally getting my evil, stone filled gallbladder removed. Turns out not only does this problem run in my family, but a prescription I took for about 3 years causes gallstones. So, thanks doctors for never warning me about that! I will be spending my spring break week recovering from the surgery and enjoying pain pills. Unless there are complications. So, you know, happy thoughts and all.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!
Crestone Peak ski descent
4 years ago

5 comments:
Hoping your surgery goes smoothly! Good luck with the invitations - very exciting! :)
Sending good-surgery/fast-invitation vibes!
Sending good-surgery/fast-invitation vibes!
Sending good-surgery/fast-invitation vibes!
Eeek! Sorry about the multiple vibey comments :) Technical malfunction.
Post a Comment