Anywho, these are iphone pics, so my apologies for poor quality/lighting. Our "theme" is what I'd call vintage-rustic-chic. The color is off in these pics - the pocketfolds and ink are dark brown, the green is chartreuse, and the blue is a pale but not quite baby blue. It is the color of my favorite Coach purse actually, but that means nothing to you unless you've seen it.
This is what the invite page looks like. It is attached to the inside of the pocketfold.

This is what the RSVP card looks like. The menu icons are for macadamia nut and pesto crusted chicken, pineapple teriyaki pulled pork, and the star is for special dietary needs or vegetarian request.

This is the pocketfold closed. I used the twine as a rustic bellyband...the flower is made of different layers with a bronze brad in the middle. The detail is gone in this pic but they are really cute. Got them from an etsy seller.

I used pearlescent vellum envelopes, and used 4x2 inch labels for the address. I used a corner punch that had 3 different shapes (fiskars "baroque") and I used a combo of the 3. This looks pretty awkward in the pic, but it is really cool in person.

And that's it! I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seats, so I hope you were able to contain your excitement for the entirety of this post. :P
What do you think?


8 comments:
These are ridiculously adorable!!! I especially love the rosette on the front! YAY!!!!
i love them!!
They look great!!
Those are GORGEOUS! Your DIY skills are very impressive. Can't wait to see more of the details of your big day.
thanks ladies :) i'm pretty happy with them.
I love, love, love those! Super cute!
suuuuper duper loving these! look at your knot vision coming to life... brings tears to my eyes.
and those meal choices!? DE-EFFING-LICIOUS!!
The invitations are so gorgeous! Especially love the cuteness of the RSVP / menu cards. That should totally encourage ppl to SEND THEM IN ALREADY.
Post a Comment