Sunday, April 26, 2009

101 checks and such

so this past week has been pretty busy, I think.  stuff to check off:

  • #7.  run a 5k.  check!  did this on Saturday for the March of Dimes.  It was really fun and I enjoyed the trip around downtown Denver.  It was cold, but once we got moving it was enjoyable.  Lots of pics on twitter, here.
  • #17.  try a new restaurant once a month.  this month's was taco del mar in Fort Collins.  It is a lot like Chipotle, but actually, I thought the meat was much better.  and I love Chipotle.  I really loved it and their salsa was good too.  Last month's was smashburger, I just never updated about it.  Smashburger is fantastic, and I don't even like burgers.
  • #24.  pay off credit cards.  I only have 2 to pay off, and they are small balances really, but victory for one of them, thanks to my tax refund :)
  • #34.  whiten teeth.  bought a new product last week, Arm&Hammer whitening enhancer or something like that.  It is next to their toothpaste, but you use it with your regular toothpaste, as in at the same time.  It makes your teeth feel dentist fresh which is a good selling point in and of itself, but I actually could notice a whitening difference within a couple days.  I like it a lot, which is nice because I tried those strips once, and they grossed me out.
  • #35.  recycle regularly for at least six months.  only one month left of this!  it's been nice and I of course plan to continue, but one more check! :)
  • #59.  get reusable grocery bags.  done!
  • #60.  create a budget and stick to it for at least 3 months.  2 months down.  yay!

lots of progress, it seems.  good news.

No comments: