saturday, we had a sort of date night. went around town together just BSing. bought some sparkling chardonnay (yum) and checked out clearance at circuit city. almost bought a ton of stuff but at the last minute decided to be responsible and save our money. dang.
73. take chad to CO attractions
sunday, we went to the coors factory. much fun, plus it's free to tour, and you get free booze! exxxciting. pictures:

giant can outside the factory.

big beer making pots. haha.

rising moon is their new spring ale. very good. you better believe i got a lot of that and blue moon.

various funny looking cans.
I also stopped by a jared's to look at wedding bands, and they offered to buff and re-dip (white gold needs this occasionally) my engagement ring for free! even though chad didn't buy it there. bonus. so now it is all shiny and looks brand new. thanks, jared's! I talked geology/gemology with the dude for awhile because he tried to sound sophisticated about gold and diamonds and I got tired of him trying to "explain" things for me. gotta school people sometimes. haha.
and now, I watch obama's speech. I like this guy, and I believe in him.

1 comment:
The coors factory looks like fun! I wanna visit a brewery...and I'm sure FI does too! I'll have to try that new Rising Moon since I love me some Blue Moon... =)
Post a Comment