i am secretly leaning toward #2. i love the melissa sweet but i feel like it is overdone, even though it is gorgeous. i have never come across #2 before (probably because it is from 2006) but i pretty much fell in love when i saw it.
I like #3 the best. And I wouldn't worry about how popular it is (unless your bff or sister or cousin or someone whose pictures are going to be in your house the rest of your life wore it!).
3 comments:
i commented. i'm very enthuisatic about dress #2. let us know what you decide!
thanks shannon!
i am secretly leaning toward #2. i love the melissa sweet but i feel like it is overdone, even though it is gorgeous. i have never come across #2 before (probably because it is from 2006) but i pretty much fell in love when i saw it.
I like #3 the best. And I wouldn't worry about how popular it is (unless your bff or sister or cousin or someone whose pictures are going to be in your house the rest of your life wore it!).
Wish we could see you tomorrow at the gtg!
Post a Comment