Wednesday, February 18, 2009

love/hate tag!

Name one thing you love and one thing you hate about he following (explanations are welcome):

Job

  • love: pay versus actual work required
  • hate: meetings and stupid questions

Where you live (geographically)

  • love: mountains, weather, general awesomeness
  • hate: commute to work/school

Where you live (as in house/apt etc)

  • love: dogs
  • hate: small living space :(

Your significant other

  • love: humor/general personality, support, protectiveness
  • hate: drama queen tendencies (sorry chad)

Your family

  • love: laughter, cooking, my parents
  • hate: dramatic BS

Significant other's family

  • love: umm given the history here I'm going to have to say maybe their dog.
  • hate: selfish drama. man, I'm seeing a pattern.

Your face

  • love: I like my eyes. I think my nose is okay too.
  • hate: lips/mouth/teeth in general. I have tiny weird lips and I hate my teeth.
Your hair
  • love: I like the color of my hair a lot. that's about it.
  • hate: how thin it is. I have the most ridiculous thin/fine/impossible to style hair.

Getting Married

  • love: I actually like planning, it does not bother me at all. and of course, the actual getting married part.
  • hate: I am going to have to go with drama again.

Your vehicle (or mode of transportation)

  • love: everything! I love my new car. it is fabulous. I think my favorite parts are the heated seats and the bose stereo.
  • hate: well I am not that fond of paying for it but I guess that comes with buying a car, right? also, I wish it was a hybrid, but that's not it's fault either.

I tag: Christy, Vicki Smalls, Selina, Mike, and Alexis.

5 comments:

Jill said...

"Significant other's family

* love: umm given the history here I'm going to have to say maybe their dog.
* hate: selfish drama. man, I'm seeing a pattern."

poor jen!!! the saga continues!?

Jen said...

oh my gosh jill, you don't know the half of it. i figured everybody on the austin board was probably over my drama so i haven't posted, but...yeah.

i can email you if you're curious.

Jill said...

OMG. SPILL!

jillers1219 at hotmail dot com

and trust me, we didn't get tired of your drama! i quite miss your endearing FMIL. she was the peachiest of the peaches.

Christy said...

I feel for ya with all that drama!

Jennifer said...

So in response to your comment asking about Ebates (sorry, I'm way slow)-- if you sign up on there, then do you shopping through there (by clicking on the website you want to shop on and it takes you there and looks completely normal), they give you a percentage of cash back (between 1 and 10) from your purchase. (They pay every three months.) So from the Christmas shopping I did online, I just got about $20. It's not making me rich, but $20 is enough for me to buy something fun!

If you're interested, you can sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/dk5ako