8 SHOWS I WATCH:
1. family guy
2. 30 rock
3. law & order svu
4. grey's anatomy (for shame.)
5. the colbert report
6. south park
7. the office
8. the soup!
8 RESTAURANTS I LOVE:
1. pf chang's. ooooomg.
2. houston's
3. red lobster
4. panera bread/abc
5. cafe mexico
6. outback
7. any place with chips & salsa, only for the salsa.
8. pf chang's again. OM NOM NOM
8 THINGS I DID TODAY:
1. woke up at an unnatural hour
2. watched the sun rise while I made myself a delicious breakfast
3. went to donate blood and left because there were 8 bajillion people there
4. got a good parking spot on campus
5. dressed adorably (if I do say so myself)
6. took chad downtown to explore
7. went for a walk
8. kidnapped my own dog
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. obama's changes
2. wedding
3. finishing my master's
4. birthday
5. internship
6. naps
7. kids
8. good food
8 THINGS I WISH FOR:
1. job security
2. a whole bunch of money
3. peace
4. good things for the planet
5. a speedier metabolism
6. cake.
7. more time
8. happiness.
8 SONGS I JUST LISTENED TO:
1. you found me - the fray
2. santeria - sublime
3. stand up - flobots
4. lazy eye - silversun pickups
5. troublemaker - weezer
6. sex on fire - kings of leon
7. wish you were here - incubus
8. love hurts - incubus
8 MOVIES I LOVE:
1. anchorman
2. basically anything with tom hanks
3. ferris bueller's day off
4. love actually
5. little miss sunshine
6. talladega nights
7. office space
8. the die hard series
in accordance with the rules, I tag any and all of you who wish to participate.

2 comments:
I love the Kings of Leon. Great group. On XM, I get BBC Radio 1, and the host of the countdown show always says their song "Sex on Fire" all rushed together. SEXONFIRE! So for the longest time I thought the song was "Saxon Fire." Like White Anglo-Saxon Fire... I digress...
hahaha yes mike, yes you do.
and that is a you know what in the you know where of you know who.
ha!
Post a Comment