1) revlon beyond natural make up is amazing.

I am usually a strictly Clinique girl, but I kept seeing Jessica Alba on TV, taunting me with the magic powers of this make up (it's the one that goes on white, but matches to your skin color when you apply it). I am pretty impressed. It feels really light, and I like it. I may just switch...*hides from lady at Macy's Clinique counter*
2) I love broccoli salad. I love it too much.
3) we visited that wedding venue today - it was awesome. We're very excited. I have pictures, but am too lazy to find my camera cable.
4) I don't actually know where my camera charger is. Damn. Also, I have been taking pictures for the 365 project and I should upload them. sigh.
5) I love Wii fit. It is awesome because you can do an hour and a half of aerobics without even realizing it. Because it is fun. Yesssss.
6) I haaaate time warner cable. They are ridiculous. I don't even have their service anymore and I am still dealing with their shenanigans.
Potato) There are a lot of new movies I want to see. And some that I am embarrassed about (coughBrideWarscough).

2 comments:
ditto on 4 thru potato
Potato...didn't you leave a letter off the end. I distinctly remember a very prominent Vice President spelling that word correctly.
Post a Comment